Evodia is looking to source a Project Co-ordinator for its Defence Client. The successful candidate will need to have an active SC clearance to start the role.
The role has been deemed inside the scope of IR35.
A Project Co-ordinator (PCO Embed) is required to join the SK6 Project and work on the Service Delivery Wrap (SDW) workstream within Information System and Services (ISS). Responsible for ensuring professional assistance is provided to the workstream, aligned to the policy, governance and guidance issued by the SK6 Project and ISS Portfolio Management Office.
This post will report to the Head of the Project Controls Office and assist the Worksteam Lead to ensure:
- Use of corporate tools such as Microsoft Enterprise Project Management (EPM) and Active Risk Management (ARM), etc.
- Adherence to SK6 and ISS standards and processes to drive out the correct level of detail and relevance at the appropriate level of reporting to support all Project, Executive, and Programme Board Management Information (MI) requirements.
- A feedback loop from the workstream as a part of the continuous improvement process to drive out process enhancement, relevance, usefulness and effectiveness.
- Compliance to framework and policy / procedure standards in the following areas:
o R A I D O management
o Stakeholder and Communications
o Configuration Management
o Quality Management
o Information Managemen
o Finance Management
o Planning and scheduling
- Specific approvals processes such as gate reviews receive the required support to ensure readiness of gate compliance or wider assurance processes.
- Preparation and maintenance of workstream schedules, taking account of dependencies, resource requirements and risk mitigations / issue resolutions, etc.
Evodia is acting as an Employment Business for this opportunity.Apply now >