We are currently recruiting an SC or DV cleared Technical Author (Incident Response) for a project that is seeking to deliver the provision of a Single Local Area Distribution solution for all CIS services. The role will be based at our clients site in Corsham, Wiltshire (with flexible working arrangements to be agreed once work is underway). The day rate on offer is negotiable dependent upon experience and is outside the scope of IR35.
- Technical author service supporting Incident Response
- Authoring ITIL v4.0 service management playbook artefacts/deliverables
- Weekly reports, summarising key tasked activities and outputs generated.
- Project documentation (PIDs, schedule, design documents etc) as mandated by the governance framework.
- An understanding of communications information systems (CIS) services management (SM) processes to update/improve or produce relevant SM playbooks.
- An understanding of CIS incident response (IR) processes to update/improve or produce relevant IR playbooks
- An understanding of CIS business continuity approaches to update/improve or produce relevant playbooks
- Ability to advise improved ways of working pertaining to the current processes and procedures employed by the RAVEN Service Management Team.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Attention to detail and a focus on delivering high-quality solutions.
- Previous experience within a network/security operations centre.