Evodia Consulting is looking for a Technical Project Manager. The role can be completed remotely but there will be travel to London and Leeds, and it is expected to last 12 months. The maximum day rate is £600.
The Technical Project Manager will -
Define and manage all resources (NHS Digital and 3rd party suppliers) involved in the development of the orchestration solution (APIs) via an Agile framework (set of Sprints).
Who you will work with
- The specialist will report to a Programme Manager and be part of The Clinical Triage Platform (CTP) Team.
- The specialist will work with other teams throughout NHS Digital
- The specialist will work with suppliers to CTP
- The Specialist may need to work with other NHS Organisations.
What you will do
- Define, manage and report on multiple projects that have both technical and customer facing requirements. Reporting on deliverables, risks, benefits, tolerance exceptions and removing barriers to work package completion. NHS Digital uses a mixture of Prince 2 and AGILE based project methodologies.
- Management the work packages that will deliver any and all APIs being developed as part of the CTP programme
- Management of test system build and development
- Management of release of services, APIs and documentation
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
- Significant experience of delivering interoperability projects and programmes, toolsets and management capability on major technology platforms.
- Should be conversant with setting up and delivery ‘Devops’ style delivery of continuous test and delivery, and the management capability to manage a number of developer resources.
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent AGILE qualification
- Successful planning management and delivery of a single major, highly complex project - or a number of smaller complex projects to time/cost/quality; meeting internal and external customer requirements.
- Demonstrate working flexibly across entire life cycle of a programme and/or portfolio of projects including project initiation (including pre-project activities eg requirements gathering and options analysis), delivery, and closure activities.
- Experience of implementation of complex business change-related projects and to ensure that these align with the programme and corporate strategies.
- Strong communication, documentation and negotiation skills; effectively manages a broad range of stakeholders at all levels, internally and externally; proven ability to deliver difficult messages at a senior level.
- Manages definition of objectives and oversees quality control throughout the project lifecycle, taking a leadership in the management of suppliers and liaising with senior stakeholders to facilitate safe delivery.
- Management of the delivery of suppliers’ technical releases from inception through development, testing, deployment and national implementation.
- Experience of managing resources and co-ordinating team members and third party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.