Chalfont St Peter, although this role is 80% travelling. It will be majority lone working, but when working on a larger project you may be working with another consultant.
Very flexible and depending on the support that is needed will have to do overnight stays.
As a key member of the Professional Services team, the Technical Consultant will be the technical lead for digital transformation projects based on their platform. The Technical Consultant will collaborate with the implementation team and the client to finalize requirements, and design and implement the solution, including integration points.
- Understand customer business drivers, key use cases, and high level business objectives
- Collaborate with client IT and development staff, and with other consultants, to transform client requirements into automated solutions using the BPM platform
- Lead implementation from a technical perspective, including integration with 3rdparty and legacy systems
- Provide technical input into requirements for “To Be” processes, including process design, data models, business rules, and management information
- Test developed solutions for conformance with requirements, and to ensure quality
- Define standards and methods for technical implementation
- Facilitate communication and ensure alignment between process modelling teams and technical teams
- Support final testing and roll out of production deployment
- Mentor team members, and provide technical training to clients
- Create and present actionable technical documentation
- Become a platform expert, with deep, hands-on technical and functional knowledge
- Contribute to Professional Services best practices and continuous improvement
- 3+ years of experience implementing enterprise software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with process modelling
- Experience with data modelling
- User interface design
- Knowledge of integration using web services and proprietary interfaces
- Familiarity with SOA and enterprise architecture concepts
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate complex concepts to audiences of all levels
- Ability to build strong internal relationships
- Background in Business Process Management, BPMN, or related domain. Familiarity with process improvement methods e.g. lean/six sigma a plus
- SQL experience with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- Experience with XML, Xpath, IIS
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed
- Share scheme for all employees.
- 10% Commision bonus.