Key tasks and deliverables
- You will provide analytical support to the models and processes required for the research into the future Air C2 construct, Future Combat Air System requirement, Air Enablers and Enterprise level analysis.
- Support OA and Decision Support activities to the Air System Projects; this will require working closely with Dstl staff on direct and research directed work packages developed to support Air Comd and, where required, establishing and maintaining effective communications and working relationships with Air Comd's, Capability branches and DE&S Project Teams.
- The role includes supporting delivery to stakeholders and customers of analysis products.
- The role will include working as part of a team and/or as an individual on tasks and span from inception to delivery of output material conducting both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Outside of the specific work packages the successful candidate will be expected to identify areas where work and working practices may be exploited across other work packages.
- Experience of Air Domain analysis as well as total system performance analysis.
- Experience of working with and delivering to a wide range of customers and stakeholders.
- Experience of producing OA papers for Business Case submissions.
- Experience of working within DSD Policy and DSB Scenarios.
- Experience and expertise in Operational Analysis using a range of models, tools and techniques and capable of delivering technical reports in challenging timescales.
- Practical experience, knowledge or technical expertise in the Air Domain.
- Confident in facilitation of Military Judgement Panels, and engaging with stakeholders and customers.