Evodia Consulting is looking for a Scrum Master/Business Analyst to work on a task in Leeds. This is a 9 month contract with a potential to extend to 12 months and has a maximum day rate of £550.
Scrum Master Business Analyst required for the Clinical Triage Platform (CTP) programme to support programme deliverables including PoC and pilot activity, production of specifications and development of an assurance framework and approved register. Support and embed agile ways of working and act as a key interface across the programme.
Who you will work with
The Scrum Master Business Analyst acts in a key role interfacing between the programme and the analysis team and ensures the team are able to deliver the outputs required by the programme, removing blockers to progress. The SM works closely with the Product Owner to ensure the team support the programme delivery team in delivering the CTP product and related benefits.
What you will do
- Support PoC and pilot activity across CTP programme
- Support stakeholder engagement activity
- Help to ensure the CTP requirements backlog is fit for purpose
- Support production of CTP specifications
- Facilitate agile ceremonies (including sprint planning, show and tell sessions, sprint retrospectives)
- Help to embed agile ways of working across the programme including approach to progressing and completing deliverables
- Act as a key interface across the programme to ensure the analysis team are able to deliver the outputs required by the programme, removing blockers to progress.
- Produce a range of material using BA tools and techniques to communicate concepts and support deliverables
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
- Experienced in agile methodologies, embedding agile team culture and leading on agile ceremonies
- Experienced in producing appropriate documentation to support programme deliverables applying agile principles
- Experienced in acting as a Scrum Master and removing blockers
- Demonstrable experience of working within a fast-paced environment, and of the BA role within agile frameworks
- Demonstrable experience in Business Analysis tools and techniques including utilising suitable modelling techniques using appropriate tools to support deliverables, stakeholder engagement and management, requirements engineering, benefits management, business change
- Demonstrable experience of stakeholder relationship management and influencing skills, demonstrating success in facilitating collaboration, influencing, communicating and negotiating at all levels
- Significant understanding, expertise and experience of working on central government objectives, operations, data, organisational structure, systems and processes
- Significant expertise and experience of undertaking options identification, analysis, evaluation and recommendation to enable informed strategic and delivery decisions
- Experienced in undertaking proof of concepts, prototypes and pilots
- Must be able to utilise the following tools: JIRA and Confluence, Trello, Slack, Sharepoint, Visio
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Suitable Business Analysis and Scrum Master qualifications
- Experience in using or knowledge of Government Digital Service's Design Principles and Digital Service Standard and its application to internal products and services
- Experience of using a mix of waterfall and agile methodologies