Evodia is looking to source a Project Manager for its Government Client. the successful candidate must be able to obtain a SC Clearance.
The role has been assessed as inside the scope of IR35.
The Defence Academy are looking for a Project Manager to support the Support Group Sub Programme in the day to day development and management of the Admin Project incl project documentation and enable the Group lead to maintain business as usual outputs.
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
- Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included.
- Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals.
- Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products.
- Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time
- Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs
- Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation.
- Developing innovative ways for two way communicating.
- Deliver integrated communications that maximise all channels so stakeholders understand the impact of change upon themselves, feel engaged and have a means to feedback concerns.
Evodia is acting as an Employment Business for this role.Apply now >