Evodia are currently recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of our Government client. This is an initial 1 year contract offering up to £398 per day based in Portsmouth.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing, planning, and implementing a project which delivers the desired outputs, set out in the Project Mandate.
- Defining the project’s governance framework including monitoring and control regime, stakeholder engagement, risk and issue management, quality and assurance, information management, resource management, procurement plan.
- Identifying, managing and mitigating the project risks (Technical, Financial, Commercial, Health and Safety, Environmental, Security).
- Ensuring the appropriate capabilities (people, relationships, infrastructure, knowledge, licences to practice) are employed in the execution of the project.
- Tasking and management of external contracts, liaising with the Division Procurement Rep, Commercial, IP and others as appropriate Implementing Dstl's policies and processes and ensuring compliance with the Management System.
- Establishing, maintaining and controlling project documentation and management information.
- Leading change management within permitted project tolerances; adapting plans to meet changing customer, capability and business requirements and priorities.
- Defining tasks and success criteria and providing individuals with performance feedback.
- Enabling development of staff through project activities.
- Creating a positive working environment that aligns with Dstl Principles, supports diversity and enables staff working on their project to excel.
- Championing the development of Project Management.
- The PM will hold specific accountability for:
- Recommending: An IPP for delivery of the project; At project completion that information and knowledge has been captured and shared appropriately
- Deciding: The acceptance of any deliverables provided by external organisations, taking advice from PTA, LTR and TP as appropriate.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Project Management.
- Awareness of the capability and S&T disciplines required to deliver the requirements.
- Budgeting and resource allocation.
- Commercial awareness MOD SC security clearance
- Understanding of the Defence and Security context.
- Understanding of Dstl’s business model.
This contract is deemed Inside IR35 regulations.
Apply now >