- Designing, planning, and implementing a project which delivers the desired outputs, set out in the Project Mandate.
- Defining the project’s governance framework including monitoring and control regime, stakeholder engagement, risk and issue management, quality and assurance, information management, resource management, procurement plan. Identifying, managing and mitigating the project risks (Technical, Financial, Commercial, Health and Safety, Environmental, Security).
- Ensuring the appropriate capabilities (people, relationships, infrastructure, knowledge, licences to practice) are employed in the execution of the project.
- Tasking and management of external contracts, liaising with the Division Procurement Rep, Commercial, IP and others as appropriate Implementing Dstl's policies and processes and ensuring compliance with the Management System.
- Establishing, maintaining and controlling project documentation and management information.
- Leading change management within permitted project tolerances; adapting plans to meet changing customer, capability and business requirements and priorities.
- Defining tasks and success criteria and providing individuals with performance feedback. Enabling development of staff through project activities.
- Creating a positive working environment that aligns with Dstl Principles, supports diversity and enables staff working on their project to excel.
- Championing the development of Project Management.
They hold specific accountability for Recommending:
- An IPP for delivery of the project
- At project completion that information and knowledge has been captured and shared appropriately
Deciding the acceptance of any deliverables provided by external organisations, taking advice from PTA, LTR and TP as appropriate.
- Project Management.
- Awareness of the capability and S&T disciplines required to deliver the requirements.
- Financial Management - Budgeting and resource allocation.
- Commercial awareness
- People Leadership.
- Risk Management.
- Managing complex customer relationships
- Use of Microsoft Project 2010.
- Use of sharepoint software.
- Understanding of the Defence and Security context.Properties
- Understanding of Dstl’s business model.
- Understanding of the relevant Account environments.
- Understanding of the relevant programme and desired outcomes.
- Experience and comfort with using Project Web App
Inside IR35 - Please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules will apply to this assignment and where a worker elects to provide their services through an intermediary (such as a personal services company) then income tax and primary national insurance contributions will be deducted at source from any payments made to the intermediary.
In order to undertake this role, you will need to be eligible to undergo Security Clearance or hold Security Clearance.
Evodia Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Apply now >