Evodia are currently recruiting for a SC Project co-ordinator on behalf of our Government client. This is an initial 6-month contract offering up to £340 per day based in York.
The role involves assisting the project team, local CM, contractor and customer site staff to ensure a successful implementation of Global Connectivity with as little disruption as possible to our customer. It also must be co-ordinated with Integrated User Services and MODNet implementation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement migration as directed by Regional Implementation Support Office (RISO).
- Update spreadsheets recording progress.
- Manage conflicting schedules between IUS and GC / MODNet
- Facilitate briefings / site visits.
- Monitor progress at customer sites
- Ensure that implementation meets schedule, and that all deliverables are provided as contracted.
- Escalate all issues (timescale, failure to provide contracted deliverables, performance, outstanding issues at end of installation etc).
- Ensure staff on customer sites are fully conversant with the migration process
(This will involve briefing using a number of mediums to an audience of varied expertise)
- Ensure staff are aware of their responsibilities and the outputs expected from them.
- Ensure dialogue is maintained between customers, suppliers and project team when issues arise, escalating as necessary.
- Manage Customer expectation.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of CIS rollout
Ideally this should cover both implementation of:
- more than one system at a site
- one system over a number of sites
- Technical Experience
- Experience of networks.
- Experience in the SCIDA environment, and familiarity with relevant MOD JSPs and ECR Process.
- Exposure to MOD
This is a distinct advantage, as we need someone who does not need everything explained to them and is comfortable in a military environment.
- We need someone who can be trusted work with minimum supervision, particularly when visiting customer sites.
This contract is deemed Inside IR35 regulations.Apply now >