Evodia are looking to source for Highways England an experienced Project and Programme Management individual with construction experience.
The role has been assessed as inside the scope of IR35.
Working closely with colleagues who are planning and tracking progress of the Programme to ensure an up to date picture is maintained.
- Ensuring that actions are progressed and highlighting areas where insufficient information is likely to cause a problem.
- Pro-actively identifying likely problems which may hinder delivery and suggesting solutions to the Programme management.
- Ensure that the Programme risk register is updated on a regular basis and that the information captured is up to date and can be reported on in an efficient manner.
- Design and creation of highlight _ checkpoint reports for Programme and Steering Boards (e.g. Programme dashboards; minutes and presentation slides).
- Management of the product management and risk management processes.
- Ensure that there is robust adherence to PPM processes including planning; risk management; dependency management and change control.
- Management of the change control procedure.
Ideally the successful candidate will come from a construction background.
Evodia is acting as an Employment Business for this role.Apply now >