SC clearance is required for this task. Please only apply if you are eligible and willing to undergo the SC clearance process. More details on the SC clearance process can be found here.
You will work directly for the Lead Delivery Owner (LDO). You will need to liaise closely with Delivery Teams, the P8-A Delivery Team, Air Command and JFC. Daily contact will be with a mixture of Contractors, Crown Srvants and Military Personnel.
- Engage with various stakeholders (inc. ISS, DE&S P-8A DT, Air Command and JFC).
- Through liaison with the DE&S P-8A aircraft team, you will be responsible for defining the ISS related requirements for the introduction of the P-8A.
- You will identify and engage with all stakeholder Delivery Teams to plan and co-ordinate activity aimed at meeting aircraft FOC.
- You will devise and document initial, interim and final delivery plans.
- You will provide anticipated Pan ISS project costs to the DE&S P-8A team.
- You will work under the direction of the Lead Delivery Owner.
- Experience of managing CIS projects
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Strong understanding of ISS structure and processes
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Current SC or DV clearance