Evodia are currently recruiting for an Oracle Functonal Analys on behalf of our Government client. This is an initial 5-month contract offering up to £350 per day based in London.
This is a key role in ensuring that Land Registry Fusion Implementation is successful. The role is critical to ensuring HMLR maintain sound, effective and efficient systems on which to accurately update,
monitor and report on corporate finances and budgets whilst meeting the needs of key stakeholders within Finance and across the business.
It also proactively seeks to identify and implement remedial actions that will benefit the Fusion ERP implementation project
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Learn overall business operations and help develop innovative solutions to achieve desired business outcomes
· Have systems expert knowledge to support Procure to Pay (iProcurement, Purchasing, iExpenses Accounts Payables, Projects Accounting and General Ledger).
· Lead collaboration with data owners for smooth data migration to future system and fit for purpose reach back to archived data
· Test core functionalities and enhancements before deployment to production environment on existing systems
Systems Management and User Support
· Managing the finance system licences, policies and capacity, including the addition of new users and removal of those no longer needing access
· Identifying Production environment defects and lead resolution of the problems
· Training users and other team members on the finance system including creating and maintaining materials
· Drawing on experience and knowledge drawn from market and other sources to explore the
potential use of the system to better support the business
· Support replacement system Implementation where required
The post holder will be accountable for the following:
· Functional configuration, prototyping and testing of finance modules (Oracle EBS R11 & Oracle
Fusion) in liaison with stakeholders, Information Systems specialists and or external consultants as
· Scoping and managing the functional testing of system and content changes ensuring no adverse
· Implementing and maintaining operational procedures for Anaplan, to include training in andmdocumentation of those procedures and Solving complex system issues that are not resolved by other users.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Demonstrable experience of good understanding of Accounting Processes in a Business Environment and use of Finance Systems to deliver accounting processes
• Funtional Experience of working with Oracle EBusiness Suite (R11i or R12)
• Experience of Purchasing, Accounts Payables, General Ledger and iExpenses
• Experience of developing and maintain procedure manuals and end user support guides
• Experience of managing business change, establishing new business processes and promoting business process and system improvements
• Experience of managing and developing computerised financial systems and associated support services.
• Experience of managing aspects of system service agreements#
• A good understanding of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems and experience of their application to meet Management Information requirements developed in a financial accounting or reporting context
• Intermediate excel skills
• Good SQL Skills
This contract is deemed Inside IR35 regulations.Apply now >