Evodia Consulting is looking for a Delivery Lead to work on the highest priority projects, ensuring our client delivers against their strategic commitments and delivers required transformation projects to meet critical contract end dates. This is a 6 month contract with option to extend up to 2 years, and has a maximum day rate of £600.
The Ministry of Justice (MoJ) Digital & Technology (D&T) team require a Delivery Manager to work on the highest priority projects, ensuring we deliver against our strategic commitments and deliver required transformation projects to meet critical contract end dates.
Who you will work with
- Reporting to the Deputy Director for Portfolio & Delivery Unit.
- Collaborating with delivery, technical and business leads across the MoJ to get a clear and accurate picture of where issues are in our highest priority deliveries.
What you will do
- Identifying and resolving organisational issues blocking delivery and managing interdependencies between major programmes.
- Providing objective and constructive ‘peer review’ challenge to surface risks early and ensure intended benefits are realised.
- Ensuring the senior management team have appropriate visibility of the right projects.
- Supporting teams through portfolio processes and joining up with external governance requirements to reduce distractions on delivery teams.
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience of working within and building teams based on agile or lean methodologies.
- Negotiation, facilitation and mediation skills.
- Strategic thinking.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Communication, both in terms of drafting documentation and face-to-face presentations.
- Value based decision making.
- Understanding of a wide range of programme & project management methodologies.
Apply now >