Evodia Consulting is looking for a Business Analyst to work on a task in Didcot. This contract is expected to last until the end of March 2019, and has a day rate of £450 outside IR35.
Conducting a detailed review of the current functionality and processes within the Corporate Data Repository (CDR), providing detailed recommendations on the actions to be taken to improve efficiency and accuracy of information held within CDR and ensure compliance with GDPR; and implementing agreed actions.
Who you will work with
The Business Analyst will work with the CDR Project Manager and Applications Engineer.
What you will do
The Corporate Data Repository (CDR) system provides data about people, roles, organisational structure and their relationship in a temporal database with several applications. CDR holds data on people and their non-personal details, projects and services, organisational structure and roles together with relationships between these items and makes available key data used by processes and other more specialised systems.
The Business Analyst will conduct a detailed review of the current functionality and process within the CDR, provide detailed recommendations on actions to be taken to improve efficiency and accuracy of information held within CDR, compliance with GDPR and implementing agreed actions.
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
- Have at least 5 years experience in systems analysis, business model analysis, information technology, data analysis and process design.
- Have significant experience working with systems that hold data on people, roles and organisational structure.
- Have experience on projects with HR personnel systems.
- Have detailed knowledge of GDPR.
- Be self-motivated and experienced in facilitating meetings and workshops.
- Have excellent communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Have significant experience in writing reports, instructions, specifications and creating flowcharts.
- Have significant experience in developing quality assurance practices and assessments.
- Have experience in evaluating risks and predicting potential problems.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Experience working with a Corporate Data Repository database.
- Experience working in the public sector environment.
- Experience working across a multi-disciplinary organisation.
- Experience working in a science and technology environment.