Evodia Consulting is looking for an Associate Product Manager to work on a task in London/Milton Keynes, some remote working is possible. This is a 3-4 month contract and has a maximum day rate of £600. Holding an active SC clearance would be an advantage.
The skills will be required for analysis, design, build, implementation and management of digital transactional services, driven by the Digital Transformation Unit, aligned to FCO's Digital Strategy.
Who you will work with
The FCO's Digital Transformation Unit is a small team and the specialist will be working across the whole unit. Each individual service they will work on will have its own set of stakeholders and they are likely to be working with managers, delivery teams and processing staff in each instance.
What you will do
The FCO Digital Transformation Unit (DTU) aims to recruit specialist skills to meet needs, including flow from the tech sector to build deeper expertise. The recruited specialist may be asked to backfill members of the team, to fill an immediate short term need for a skillset not in the team, or to staff a whole project as appropriate.
The recruited specialists will continue to implement the ambitious digital transformation agenda of the FCO by identifying opportunities for new transactional services, designing and building them, transitioning them into business as usual environment and managing them whilst applying continuous improvement methodologies.
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience using Microsoft Dynamics
- Demonstrate knowledge of the technologies used to build and operate digital services
- Understand the social and technological context for government services
- Demonstrate experience in technologies used in web production including Office applications, scrum applications, portfolio management tools, service and cloud management software and other role-specific software as appropriate.
- Working in an agile team to deliver transactional software based on user requirements;
- Breaking up epics into manageable user stories
- Developing prototypes to test out ideas, then iterating them based on user feedback.
- Demonstrable experience using the GOV.UK prototype kit
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- User research
- Business analysis