Our client is currently recruiting for a DV cleared Senior Planner for a 12 month contract based in Berkshire.
- Delivering Project Controls Planning and EVM expertise and analysis for projects, to produce accurate and timely schedule forecast information to enable business decision-making.
- Quality of EV variance analysis for schedule performance. (SPI)
- Supporting the development and continuous improvement of the end-to-end Planning processes and the production and maintenance of associated policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Supporting the delivery of Planning tools and EVMS, templates and training to internal customers.
- Reviewing project WBS and agreeing / recommending changes to the Project’s Control Manager.
- Provision of Planning resource for peer reviews as appropriate.
- Solid planning experience / background essential
- Primavera P6 - Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Experience within a defence or Aviation Industry is highly desirable.
- Analysis of existing plans
- Presentation experience
- Knowledge of Government work would be helpful.
- Stakeholder relationships/communication skills
- Membership of a professional body is desirable