Our defence sector client is currently recruiting for an experienced DV cleared Systems Engineer with a Radar and/or Electromagnetics background to be responsible for the delivery of engineering artifacts for a major Cat A project to meet the needs of the engineering assurance for Full Business Case. This is a 12 month contract offering a day rate of up to £550 per day (Inside IR35).
Maintenance of GEAR engineering outputs and tasks appropriate for the project:
- Engineering Management Plan and Workbook (EMP)
- Input to Project Risk Register and the project Schedule
- Combined E3 and Spectrum Management plan
- Support to the development of the System Requirements
- Support to the development of the Requirements and Acceptance Management Strategy (RAMS)
- Configuration Management Strategy
- Government Quality Management Strategy
- Modelling and Simulation Plan
- Interface Management plan
- Support engineering input into site Logistics development plan
- Support the development of Integrated Test Evaluation and Acceptance Plan (ITEAP)
- Manage GEAR reviews with Principal Engineers Office
- Coordinate Engineering output and progress with Project Manager and Chief Engineer.
- Qualified and suitably experienced systems engineer.
- Radar/ Electromagnetics background
- Familiarisation and experience working with the US on major US Foreign Military Sales deliveries to the UK is highly desirable