Organisations engage Digital Agencies because they do not have the internal expertise nor resource to create a best-in-class Digital Service. How then, can a business be sure that the Digital Agency is delivering a digital service that aligns with corporate strategy. This is where Evodia excels, bridging the technical divide between Digital Agencies and you by acting as your Delivery Partner, embedded within your senior management to ensure:
- your long-term digital destination is defined, helping to inspire new ideas and innovation
- the Digital Services you are procuring are aligned to your corporate strategy
- the Digital Agency most suited and capable of meeting your requirement is selected
- you are continually represented in a technical capacity at all phases (discovery, alpha, beta, live) of your agile project, bridging the gap between business requirements and technical requirements
- the associated change (internal and external) of your new Digital Service, whether organisational, behavioural or cultural is identified, planned and closely managed
- integration of your new Digital Service into your existing systems including analytics
- information integrity using governance, risk and compliance from a security, resilience and privacy perspective.
- the benefits of new Digital Services are realised
Evodia offer a range of contracting models to suit your needs. Whether you are looking to place firm price contracts for a defined piece of work, looking for a delivery partner to provide long term services, or simply looking for talented named individuals at competitive day rates, we are flexible enough to meet your needs. You can access our Digital services via frameworks including G-Cloud 9, Digital Outcomes and Specialists 2, FATS5 and ConsultancyONE. Alternatively, we can enter a bespoke agreement directly with you.
If you are interested in discussing how Evodia can measurably improve your organisations Digital capabilities, then we would love to hear from you please call Liam on 01252 913092 or Nick on 01252 913089 or email us at email@example.com.