As an independent consulting practice, Evodia provides a comprehensive range of services to energy businesses in the private and public sectors, helping them respond to the increasingly competitive demands of today’s marketplace.
We work for some of the UK’s leading energy organisations, including those in the nuclear sector, where we have the ability to deliver small, specialised projects through to large multi-disciplinary projects.
With an unrivalled track record, Evodia offers trustworthy, objective and cost-effective expertise and support across every aspect of our clients' operations. Our consultants supplement the skills of in-house teams to ensure effective strategies, systems and processes are in place.
Our wide experience across industries enables us to deliver cost-effective support services and transfer best practice. In particular, we have focused on key areas such as project/programme management, technology and financial control.
Our services include:
- Business transformation: Optimised performance and cost reduction initiatives, using new technology and exploiting the potential for offshore support, must all be delivered within an efficient process for investment and programme management.
- Purchasing and supply: Analysing the supply chain to reduce costs and increase effectiveness in purchasing and supply.
- Managing information: Relating the use of information to business strategies and priorities and how to utilise current and emerging technology in the most cost-effective way to ensure compliance with emerging legislation.
- Managing the introduction of new technology: Our significant project and programme management expertise has ensured that new technologies have been introduced on time and to budget.
- Finance systems and processes: We have a considerable track record in improving back office systems that are critical to efficient operations.